This page contains the private statement for the website https://www.moonshine.agency
Your privacy is important Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including what you watch, download and pages you visit)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including subscribing to the newsletter and social media platforms);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the newsletter and social media platforms; and
- any other information that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Using personal information
Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Moonshine Agency uses Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Securing your data
Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Moonshine Agency Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to PO Box 4035, East Richmond, VIC 3121 Australia.
Terms and Conditions
For this website’s terms and conditions please visit the Terms and Conditions page.