We’re looking for a super organised individual to keep the day-to-day operations running like clockwork.
If you’re the type of person who lives to make a difference, embraces challenges as growth opportunities and has a love of film as a tool for making change – this may be your dream job.
The right person for this role will have a high level of attention-to-detail and be obsessed with getting things done in a timely manner while crossing all the t’s and dotting all the i’s. If you don’t know something you’re quick to figure it out and ask for help. Curiosity and a passion for learning new skills are key traits for you. You will work autonomously and also be a great team player.
The perfect candidate thrives on professional growth, collaboration, creativity, creating great experiences for those around them, and taking positive action that moves humanity forward through the work of Moonshine Agency.
This is a new role and offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to grow and develop their skills over the medium-long term.
About Moonshine Agency
Moonshine Agency is a film company creating stories that change the world. Our mission is to work with amazing people to make a lasting positive impact. We produce great content and make sure it reaches its audience.
We’re a specialist agency based in Richmond focused on creating films, campaigns and innovative projects that inspire change. We work with clients and also produce our own projects. Our work revolves around effective visual storytelling through film, video and photography, as well as written communications designed to move audiences from passive consumption to active engagement across traditional and digital media.
Since 2010, our work has been viewed by millions across the world on TV and online. Our team travels the country and the world to capture stories that inspire their audiences to take action. Our projects have been recognised with over 40 international awards to date.
Our thoughtful, innovative and creative approach is coupled with respect for audiences, careful strategic planning and effective communication that ensures we work closely with our collaborators to deliver successful, well-executed projects every time.
- Film production and studio management
- Production and post-production scheduling
- Managing in-house teams including schedules and deliverables on a daily basis
- Managing external contractors and suppliers
- Travel bookings and coordination of both domestic and international trips
- Holding the fort, taking calls and receiving guests
- Writing briefs and overseeing the team
- Drafting contracts & agreements (based on existing templates)
- Liaising with clients, chasing assets, sharing review links, receiving feedback, actioning revisions and delivering projects
- Team-building through collaboration with the Happiness Team and through research, ideation and leading group activities
- You love receiving and making phone calls to keep things moving along smoothly
- You write well and deliver emails and documents without typos because you’re just like that
- Using technology to enhance productivity, processes quality control and reputation
- Note taking, recording meetings and transcribing recordings
- Scheduling and organising internal and external meetings, ensuring that the necessary information, documentation and paperwork is ready prior to all meetings
- Managing classifieds and the contractor pool
- Filing, collating assets and writing impact reports
- Writing for Moonshine Agency’s social media platforms and print marketing literature
- Uploading photos & videos to social media with the metadata that makes it shine online
- Drafting letters
- Looking after the mail and couriers
- Fulfilling orders
- Lodging and filing insurance paperwork
- Purchasing stationery
- Purchasing and hiring equipment
- Annual calendar management – projects, trips, markets, events and other opportunities
- Sound administrative acumen with proven experience at a similar level
- Effective interpersonal communications skills combined with high level verbal and written English skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled in Keynote, Pages, Numbers (or Microsoft Word & Excel) and preferably some ability to use InDesign and Photoshop
- Project management and exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks
- Sound knowledge of social media platforms
- A basic knowledge of WordPress is an advantage
Perks of being part of Moonshine Agency’s growing team:
Our mission is to be a world leader in storytelling for impact. All our work focuses on our belief that good stories, well-told can win hearts and minds. We recognise that we can achieve this in all sorts of ways from a one-minute video or a feature-length film, a photo or a Facebook post. We love to try new things and evaluate the impact of these experiments.
We’re passionate about innovation and take creative risks to develop new solutions. When you’re part of our team you’ll be supported to try new ideas and iterate on old ones. We value creative thinkers and early adopters. We’re focused and driven by good planning and teamwork.
We’re always curious because we know that the world won’t change if we don’t seek to change it. We also recognise that the world is changing fast, very fast, and we need to keep up.
Our office is an awesome environment to work and thrive – it even comes with its own Happiness Team. Our mantra is to work with good people, so you’ll be in good company. We’re playing the long game and want to work alongside those doing the same.
In a nutshell, you will:
- Be part of a well-supported, high-performance team
- Have a voice in your work
- Use your initiative constantly
- Be willing to make mistakes, fall forward and learn from them
- Be part of projects that have real-world outcomes and make a difference
- Embrace opportunities for ongoing learning and skills development
But if you’re looking for beanbags, ping pong tables and popcorn makers then perhaps skip to the next opportunity. At the end of the day, we work really hard and always strive to deliver excellent results. If this sounds like the kind of team you want to be a part of then please apply by writing a personal cover letter letting us know why we should move your application to the top of the pile.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
PS Surprise! We do have a ping pong table and a popcorn maker, BYO beanbag!
All applications without a cover letter, resume and direct contact details of referees will not be considered.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only those successful in making the shortlist will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9410 4345