Join our team!
A diverse and hands-on digital marketing specialist position has opened up at Moonshine Agency. This is an opportunity to join a growing company and develop, implement and lead new and innovative marketing campaigns.
About Moonshine Agency
We’re not just any old video production and communications company, we’re here to move humanity forward and we do that through storytelling for impact. Company owners Mike Hill and Sue Collins have spent the past ten years focusing on work that makes a difference. They believe that a good story, well told can win hearts and minds. When this is coupled with strategic planning and strong calls-to-action you get real world outcomes. It might be achieved through a one minute video or a feature length documentary, a photo or a Facebook page. Visual communications is at the heart of what we do and we’re always exploring new ways to reach our audiences.
We’re passionate about innovation and take well considered creative risks to develop new solutions. And we’re always curious because we know that the world won’t change if we don’t seek to change it.
When you’re part of our team you’ll be supported to try new ideas and iterate on old ones. We value creative thinkers and early adopters.
In a nutshell you will:
- Be part of a supportive high performance team.
- Have a voice in your work.
- Be part of projects that have real world outcomes.
- Have opportunities for ongoing learning and skill development.
But if you’re looking for beanbags, pingpong tables and popcorn makers then perhaps skip to the next job listing. At the end of the day, we work really hard and always strive to deliver excellent results.
You’ll be well suited to this role if you’re
- A creative thinker who loves a challenge.
- Passionate about achieving outcomes.
- A good collaborator.
- Work well to deadlines.
- A good eye for detail.
- Love analytics and measuring results.
- Live to learn.
About the role:
A solid (minimum 3+ years) hands on experience as a digital marketing specialist is essential. We are primarily a video production company but expanding our communications services, so a strong knowledge of YouTube would be an advantage. Our other focus platforms are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and WordPress. Although video is our focus, our websites, EDMs and social media content all need good copywriting to support the video content.
Key areas for this role:
- Create and manage the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Ad campaigns and funnel building for lead generation.
- Implement and manage audience/ database building campaigns.
- Tracking analytics and measuring reach.
- Implementing SEO strategies and optimising platforms.
- Website management (overseeing updates, development & SEO).
- Experience in marketing podcasts would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the kind of team you want to be a part of then please apply by including a cover letter letting us know why we should move your application to the top of the pile.
You can also view this listing on Screenhub
All applications without a resume attached and direct contact details will not be considered.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only those successful in making the shortlist will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
Moonshine Agency Careers Contact: email@example.com or call 03 9410 4345